Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Biggest Fear In My Life


It's funny how when you're a kid you biggest fears are always something like snakes or spiders. Then as you get older it changes to dieing or how you're going to die.
Death always was terrifying to me. Ever since I was a little girl I knew what it was, yet I never new someone to leave this life in good way. That mad it even scarier for me. My Grandpa died before I was born. I always knew that it was due to a heart attack and that those weren't good.
Now that I'm a mom, my biggest fear is not how I'm going to die or the simple fact that I'm going to die. My fear is what is going to happen to my son when I do die.
You never know when it's going to happen. Yeah. I am only twenty years old, but how do I know that he will be taken of if I leave him before he's eighteen? Will he still get the chance to see my family? Will he still know that his mommy loves him and did ever thing possible to give him everything that she could? Or will he just know his life as his dad and step-mom's life?
I love my son more then anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment