Friday, February 27, 2009

I Don't Want To Share Anymore!



Growing up with two little sisters and always having other little kids around, I learned that you had to share really fast. I was always really good about it too... aside from the phase I went threw when I would hid up on the top bunk of my bed so Liz couldn't get to what I was playing with.

Now it's not toys that I have to share. It's my little boy. Honestly, that is THE worst part of getting a divorce. You would think that after almost a year it would start to get easier. I hate sharing him with his dad. Gregory always gets upset when he has to leave me. I know it breaks his heart.


The downside to "sharing" your kid...

1) Not knowing what knowing what he is doing.

2) Not knowing if he's eating healthy.

3) Not knowing that he's safe.

4) Not knowing if he's happy.

5) Not knowing

6) Not knowing

7) Not knowing

8) Not knowing

9) Not knowing

10) Not knowing


The upside to "sharing" your kid...

1) He's with his dad.

2) I work nights so I get to catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment