Saturday, February 21, 2009

Greg's Baby


A few months ago Corey won a stuffed cow out of the claw machine at Wal-Mart. Greg confiscated it and the cow became his "baby". He even so much as tucks the cow into bed with him and gives it a kiss. On occasion the cow even ends up getting a bit of Greg's food.
Before, I didn't have a problem with him wanting to take it to Jeffrey's house. After my mom had to play doctor and sew up it's nose Greg has been very possessive of it now. He has been taking it back-and-forth between our two houses.
This last week Greg's baby was left behind at Daddy's house. He did fine without it, right up until it was time to go to bed. Then he kept asking for his baby and would "moo" for it. Luckily, my sister Maggie left a stuffed cow at Mom's house and Greg had already taken it home with him. This cow worked as a substitute baby for the week. However, it still took him a little to fall asleep as compared to when he usually has the right cow.
Now I know how my mom felt when I had my teddy bear... which I still keep in my bedroom.

*Note to self- Make sure your baby has his baby from now on.*

No comments:

Post a Comment